Audiovisual online and interlink express ?

Dvddvd

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi anybody used these two to buy hifi equipment online ? I recently ordered a Ortofon cartridge for £500 it was supposed to be delivered in a few days but never showed up.

I did not get carded for missed delivery or anything so emailed Audiovisual and they checked the tracking with Interlink express they told me it had been delivered and signed for ?

I told them nobody was at home to sign for delivery and had not recieved it ? They said id signed for it ! Even though it was a scrible?

I was told somebody had signed for it at the first house down my street and the house had a brown door, my house is the first house down my street but has a black door ?

What steps should i take now? I bought it on interest free credit so can not claim back through credit card, they are still looking into it ? What is the point of signed for if anybody can sign for it at a wrong address ?

Im not blaiming Audiovisual it seems Interlink Express have cocked up somewhere down the line ?

any advice welcomed many thanks

Once you say you haven't received it, the courier company will have to launch an investigation.

Check this:

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/somethings-gone-wrong-with-a-purchase/if-something-you-ordered-hasnt-been-delivered/

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts