Audio Analogue Puccini problems

bignige

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Hi

About 10 years ago I saved my hard earned cash and bought a system - including a pair of Rok One speakers and an Audio Analogue Puccini amp.

Have enjoyed 10 years of trouble-free listening - until today when I found that one of the speakers was very distorted.

I switched the speakers around and it seems that the issue is not a speaker but it would seem that the right channel coming from the back of the amp is faulty and I assume that is causing the distortion.

Any ideas what the problem is - and (as I am no longer single and cash rich having 2 kids and in a recession!!) how much it might cost to fix. I can't afford to replace the amp with one as good (I paid about £500 for it 10 years back|) but there seems little point spending lots to get it fixed.

If it can be reapired can anyone recommend where I could take it (assuming there is not something I could try to fix it?) for repair?

It has really upset me that this has happened -but I am not aware of anyone doing anything to the unit (although the kids do use it now and then as it is in the lounge).

Any help gratefully received.

Nigel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts