At last nearly finished

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
As I like to see more photos of other peoples set ups I thought I should post my own.

We were in the fortunate position of starting from scratch having eventually ,after 4 years, got permission to build an extension.

Set up comprises pioneer 5090, kef 3005se,sony 820,sony hd/dvd recorder to be replaced soon with bluray.eventually sky hd

Music is supplied by napster/sonos multiroom system

I would show you in the equipment cupboard but at present the shelving still needs installing. We have however made it accessible from the utility room behind making connections so much easier.

The only regret I have is prob that we didn't put the necessary wiring in for a projector and screen at later date.

oh yes and we are looking for a large rug and curtains.

JamesPianoman

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
emotion-21.gif
Wow, looks great and I'm sure you'll enjoy loads of movies/music there! How would you describe the sound from the Sonos and Kefs? (I'm researching a Sonos system). Thanks, James

A

Anonymous

I must admit I'm probably not a great judge of sound quality compared to most on these forums but to my ears it sounds great(taking into account the lack of soft furnishings at present) . In another room I have a zp120 running some lector 1's and have to say this set up is certainly more musical .

Thanks everyone for your comments ,am looking forward to getting that blu ray player when the latest prices have settled and the sony has been released!

A

Anonymous

rusty?

Hi vinod_david

The paint is Homebase sanctuary cocoon. Thanks for the compliment as I said it's been a long time coming-!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts