Are Grado RS125 comfortable enough to wear over one hour?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Dear Hifi Enthusiasts I've been listening to a grado RS125 and thougt it sounded great (although it looks kind of odd)! Great detail and airyness. I've red in earlier editions of Whathifi that they aren’t very comfortable to wear. In the last Whathifi I bought I read that they were now more comfortable to wear because of the new earpads. I've surely tried them at an hifistore but 5 minutes doesn't say a lott about wearing comfort. Therefore I was hoping that someone who has bought this headphone could tell me how comfortable they are after an hour of listening (or something like that). Secondly, does somebody know when these new earpads where introduced and how they look?? I want to be sure the shop owner doesn't sell me the old (uncomfortable) ones. Further more I'm interested in opinions about the sennheiser HD595, I was hoping to find a report in whathifi but haven't found anything about it. (especially compared to the rs-125). I hope somebody can give some good advise before I spend a lot of money. Cheers Mudone

A

Anonymous

Hi there, I can't imagine nobody's bought this headphone so I really hope one of you could reply to my post.

Cheers Mudone

A

Anonymous

Don't know much about grado's but there are lots who do on www.head-fi.org

Good luck!

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
It depend on what are you listening! I found it very uncomfortable after 2 mins when I was listening to my daughter'cd....*** cat dolls!

brianmcr

Sep 14, 2007
Visit site
I've got the SR125's and I find the comfortable to wear for extended listening. I use them for listening to TV during the night when I can't sleep after finishing working nights and they're fine, how much are you going to pay for them?

Gwyndy

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
If you find them uncomfortable Todd The Vinyl Junkie sells softer earpads, the just don't last as long as the original Grado ones.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts