Archive of Old Reviews

DistortedVision

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
I don't know if this has been discussed before or its asking too much but I'd really like to see a searchable archive of historial product reviews and ratings. It would be invaluable for those in the second hand market.

Many thanks!

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
It's something that's been raised before and we're looking in to. In the short term, we're concentrating on getting all the current reviews from the Buying Guide and new issues online, but we could in due course add some older reviews. The biggest challenge is finding the original pictures, many of which weren't stored digitally. We will also leave reviews of more recent products which have just been replaced on the site, so that an archive of older reviews will gradually build up over time.

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
How is the adding to the website proceeding? At present the reviews section is very limited, e.g. there is only one headphone amp listed and not many analogue interconnects to choose from.

A

Anonymous

Excellent idea. I was about to suggest this myself. Andy, do you need any part-timers?
emotion-18.gif

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Think I could do with a
emotion-22.gif
myself! Have spent a large part of this weekend adding the new Advanced Search filters to the site, plus a couple of new reviews, so the older stuff has been on the back-burner. Still, we're adding 50-60 new reviews a month to the site, and we'll be adding more cables as soon as we test them, so don't think we're doing too badly...
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts