Arcam P777 Replacement

Selby

Mar 26, 2009
Visit site
I could well be. Im currently using 3 P35 Amplifiers as my Cinema set-up. The P777 looks a lovely unit and would introduce more space within my rack by replacing the 3 P35's. However I am wondering if Arcam are to introduce a replacement model for the P777. I use Kef LS50's for the surrounds and an XQ50 for the centre.

If my rack had enough space I would plump for 3 x MF 500-s Amplifiers. anyways.....lol...it is what it is and I wish to remain loyal to Arcam. Anyone know of a new model on the horizon?

Selby

Mar 26, 2009
Visit site
Well Im currently using 3 x P35 Power Amplifiers for my Home Cinema Set-up. Id be interested in when the P49 Power Amp is being released and what the specs are. Hope its UK made and assembled too!

Selby

Mar 26, 2009
Visit site
Well Im currently using 3 x P35 Power Amplifiers for my Home Cinema Set-up. Id be interested in when the P49 Power Amp is being released and what the specs are. Hope its UK made and assembled too!

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
The last I heard was that only the AV888 was being replaced with the AV950.......but I could be wrong.

I probably am. The latest I have heard is that the P49 power amp is so good that an upgrade is now necessary.....so the P777 is being dropped shortly, with an upgrade due after sometime after that.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Selby said:

I'm think it will be assembled in China.

Listed here: http://www.hificorner.co.uk/arcam-fmj-p49-stereo-power-amplifier.html

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts