Arcam & Focal

Tanihifi1

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody, my system is a simple, but lovely one for my taste.

Arcam FMJ A19, Arcam irDAC, Arcam BDP-300, Focal Aria 906, Popcorn Hour A-410, Turntable Pro Ject Debut Carbon with 2M red, Phono pre-amp Creek OBH 15, TV Samsung 40ES6800. All put on an UPS for voltage stabiliziation and noise filtering. I have to invest some more money in better cables.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Tanihifi1 said:

Arcam FMJ A19, Arcam irDAC, Arcam BDP-300, Focal Aria 906, Popcorn Hour A-410, Turntable Pro Ject Debut Carbon with 2M red, Phono pre-amp Creek OBH 15, TV Samsung 40ES6800. All put on an UPS for voltage stabiliziation and noise filtering. I have to invest some more money in better cables.

any pics? I have the Focal chorus in my system and they sound wanderful. I will be upgrading to the Aria in a few months once I've upgraded my reciever.

Tanihifi1 said:

Sounds like a cracking combo. I'm a big fan of Focal/Arcam.

Yes, photos are a must.

sublime

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Timely thread - I am upgrading my aging acoustic energy speakers in a couple of weeks and the focal 906v is on my list of speakers to listen too, along with the kef ls50 and monitor audio silver 2. New speakers will be powered by a modified arcam alpha 9 so it's good to hear they're a good match.

what kind of music do you listen to?

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
Tanihifi1 said:

Sounds like a cracking combo. I'm a big fan of Focal/Arcam.

Yes, photos are a must.

I'm a big Focal fan too. I listened to the 1008Be's with a Devialet 200 yesterday (I'm looking to buy the Devialet, already have the 1008Be's!). They sounded fantastic together. While I was there, I took the opportunity to listen to the Focal Diablo Utopia's with the Devialet. Oh Lordy!......... Now I'm totally ruined. Especially when the dealer turned on SAM on the Devialet for the Utopias.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts