Arcam FMJ-A19 : What Hi*Fi magazine please ?

Everaejo

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
My problem is very simple : I want a to read a review on the iPad version of What Hi*Fi. I find the review needed on the website (Arcam FMJ-A19) but I cannot find the magazine it appeared in. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

if you would like to share ideas about what hardware combines well with the FMJ-A19 : I'm very interested in your opinions.

thanks,

joris

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
The online review was posted on the 21st January 2013 (according to Google) so it's likely you will need the February issue. (On sale in January.)

[Edit] Actually, given that is only just October and the December 2013* issue went on sale a couple of weeks ago (in September), the issue you need could be March or even April.

You could look at the 'Back issues' and see if it's listed there...

http://www.whathifi.com/themag/backissues

*Note that the back issue section, linked above, lists the December 2013 issue - on sale from September - as January 2014, until you click on it, when it goes back to being December 2013 so basically the whole thing is a mess!

sc1

Sep 4, 2008
Visit site
May 2013 issue. Look in your latest issue at the entry for the amplifier in the long list towards the back, the entry tells you the relevant month when it was tested.

The supertest in the May issue says it was first tested in January but it appears in The February 2013 edition.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts