App to send text messages from UK to Australia

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I am looking at getting an app that will enable me to send cheaper text messages from UK to Australia. I am currently on contract and it is costing me 40p per message which isn't too bad but was wondering if anyone has had any experience with a good app? Preferably without adds appearing in the recipients text message.

I have looked on the market and the only one that has interested me is fishtext has anyone used this app?

Thanks for any input

A

Anonymous

Thanks Paul but I have a HTC phone on android and they are being sent to various phones. Messiah I shall investigate your link, it looks like it could be useful to me thank you.

A

Anonymous

SKYPE has an SMS function, although I have never used it so can't comment on it's effectiveness. SKYPE App for iPhone works very well in phone mode and I have used it in WiFi hotspots from Vancouver to Singapore. Requires £10 credit to set up an account.

A

Anonymous

+1 for WhatsApp.

Works great (not free in the 2nd year though...it will cost you a whole 2 dollars for the year)

A

Anonymous

Thanks again for your viewpoints, has been very helpful I am looking forward to trying whatsapp out. I have downloaded it am just waiting on my friends to follow suit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts