Anyone tried the new Chord Active??

sheehanjuk

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Ive read a few reviews of the new Chord Active which sound really promising but thought Id post here for some first hand accounts, please share...

hunnyy

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
I bought the Chord Active HDMI a few days ago after reading Andrew Everard's positive blog, and another glowing review from a commentator who is normally sceptical about such things.

As I was already using a Chord Silver HDMI, I was somewhat doubtful I would notice any difference, but to my pleasant surprise there is in fact a quite discernible improvement to both picture and sound.

In my opinion, this was £85 (for the 0.75m lead) well spent.

sheehanjuk

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
hunnyy:

I bought the Chord Active HDMI a few days ago after reading Andrew Everard's positive blog, and another glowing review from a commentator who is normally sceptical about such things.

As I was already using a Chord Silver HDMI, I was somewhat doubtful I would notice any difference, but to my pleasant surprise there is in fact a quite discernible improvement to both picture and sound.

In my opinion, this was £85 (for the 0.75m lead) well spent.

thanks for replying. ive used a few different 1.3c spec hdmi cables and have noticed a difference with each so obviously hdmi cables do effect PQ and sound. i know alot people say how can binary code cable do this and i can't answer but i say different hdmi cables of the same spec give different results so its a def confusion, greez even the hifi nuts here argue like mad about this :O).

saying that I cant wait to try out this new cable.. may even force me to get a Blu-ray player!!

hopefully it will give surprising results like the SHB2 interconnect did..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts