Anyone else looking forward to the new Tron movie

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
This is one film im really interested this year infact can't wait, and especially when they release the blu-ray, hopefully a special edition along with the oringinal remastered version.Anything anyone else wants to see for crimbo, and what blu-rays do you want from Santa, providing youv'e been good enough.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
no not tron i like the look of that film skyline
emotion-21.gif

grifz

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the original on sky planner which i intend to watch soon in hd , The original was hard to grasp at first then secound time around brill . Yes i have high hope for the new Tron and will be paying for a rare trip to the cinema. The audio should be as good as the visuals which look very cool,

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
maybe i should revisit the origanal too. i saw it as a kid and it left me a little confused and bord maybe it might be better this time round and could get me interested in the new one.

is it a remake or a sequel?

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
nodnarb4444:
maybe i should revisit the origanal too. i saw it as a kid and it left me a little confused and bord maybe it might be better this time round and could get me interested in the new one.

is it a remake or a sequel?

A genuine sequel, 20-sommink years later! I can't wait, this is the ONLY film I'm interested in seeing this year, and, coming out on the 17th of December means I'll be able to go see it by myself when the missus is working the Xmas sale!

Hmm, got the house to myself this evening, might see if my S760 will play my R1 DVD of Tron, can't remember if it was multi-region for DVD or not...

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't remember the original to well other than not being that impressed and liking the visual style.

I'm not sure I'll make it to the cinemas to see the sequel, but I am looking forward to the soundtrack by Daft Punk who apparently also have a cameo in the movie.

A

Anonymous

Not fussed about the film. The Daft Punk soundtrack, however, has me excited beyond belief!

A

Anonymous

I'm really looking forward to it. It's just a pity it will be a bit too adult to take the laddy. As a kiddie the light cycles were the coolest thing going, after a lightsabre. Oh! and the Millenium falcon.

The trailer for Sucker Punch look rather good as well.

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
aliEnRIK:
Nope

I am pretty interested in the new Mad Max film being made though

hmm I know George Miller is on board and as much as I think the guy is a pratt, you can't do a Mad Max movie without Mel

Plus those movies of that time wouldn't work now, even with a revamped version (in my opinion) plus I cannot stand Charlize Theron she cannot act and yes that includes Monster!!!!

Oh and in regards to the new Tron movie
emotion-4.gif

Didn't Flynn (Bridges) escape the digital world at the end???? thus making the storyline flawed (stuck in the computer world for 25yrs) correct me if I'm wrong please, I haven't seen this movie for a while

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Garth Man:Oh and in regards to the new Tron movie
emotion-4.gif

Didn't Flynn (Bridges) escape the digital world at the end???? thus making the storyline flawed (stuck in the computer world for 25yrs) correct me if I'm wrong please, I haven't seen this movie for a while

I think you're correct, however the sequel takes place twenty SEVEN years after Tron, so I'm guessing after two years he went back in for some reason and couldn't get out.

A

Anonymous

lobby:

This is one film im really interested this year infact can't wait, and especially when they release the blu-ray, hopefully a special edition along with the oringinal remastered version.Anything anyone else wants to see for crimbo, and what blu-rays do you want from Santa, providing youv'e been good enough.
i will see this film in the cinema on the imax 3d screen if it's rubbish it should sure look and sound great though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts