Any takers….?

shadders

Nov 19, 2009
Price is “if you have to ask…….” 🙂 as with most Absolute Sounds products…
I struggled to keep a straight face as I read this…. I know a few people who will NOT be impressed! 😁

Hi,
Yes, yet more utter ***** from people trying to extract money from the gullible.

Any cable that has a "box" attached to it must be viewed ultra sceptically.

Regards,
Shadders.

Tinman1952

May 19, 2021
Hi,
Yes, yet more utter ***** from people trying to extract money from the gullible.

Regards,
Shadders.
Hi. I thought you would enjoy this…🙂
There is good engineering and then there is ‘taking the proverbial…‘

Reactions: shadders

insider9

Sep 20, 2016
Hi,

Regards,
Shadders.
Honestly, if they are skilled enough to design a good looking product and sell it. Why not? Nowadays with money back guarantees surely that's ok....

Reactions: Tinman1952

shadders

Nov 19, 2009
Honestly, if they are skilled enough to design a good looking product and sell it. Why not? Nowadays with money back guarantees surely that's ok....
Hi,
If the design was based on known principles and their design was engineered to achieve what is claimed, then no issue.

If the design is based on no principles, engineering, physics, or other aspect of science, and if built to look as if it does something it doesn't, then no, the product should not be taken seriously. It plays on peoples vulnerability, whatever that may be. A con is a con.

Regards,
Shadders.

Reactions: Friesiansam

Friesiansam

Feb 3, 2015
Prices here:
Scroll down to "LEVEL-MATCHED SYSTEM COMPANIONS" for additional amusement.

Romulus

Nov 21, 2014
This is the extreme version because its about cables, but I think the same ******** applies to amps, all in one music players and other more earthy solid components. A lot depends on the 'audiophile's' gullibility and the politics between professional reviewers and the 'brand'. Rarely do we read a review which absolutely destroys the reputation of a particular model of a brand (even if it is well deserved), if any at all, because it would be too honest and very bad for future business..!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts