Anthem

spl84

Jul 17, 2023
Visit site
Just curious if anyone here has any direct experience with this brand and what kind of products they make? This is a Canadian brand, Apparently made by Paradigm. I'm specifically looking into the STR integrated amp. Seems like a fairly obscure brand, not too much info out there. Anyone owned Anthem components?

jjbomber

Just curious if anyone here has any direct experience with this brand and what kind of products they make? This is a Canadian brand, Apparently made by Paradigm. I'm specifically looking into the STR integrated amp. Seems like a fairly obscure brand, not too much info out there. Anyone owned Anthem components?
The MRX is usually made in Vietnam, where everyone seems to go these days. Louis Vitton, Toyota, Samsung, Michael Kors to name a few. Very dedicated, hard working people. My wife is Vietnamese, so I'm biased!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Al ears
Reactions: spl84

rainsoothe

I heard the STR Integrated with some Paradigm floorstanders, Revel Performa F208 and some Martin Logan electrostatics, and it would've been a strong consideration for an integrated for me if I didn't already own my Naims. It's versatile, looks sweet and sounds great. But ofc try to audition.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts