Annoyed with SONY

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

I can't work out how the PS3 can be updated to 3D but not the Sony S760 surely it must be possible?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
The PS3 also plays games, streams music, etc., which the 760 doesn't. And for that it needs a hugely powerful onboard processor, thus making the 3D upgrade possible...

A

Anonymous

The only thing that disappoints me about the 760 is that it only streams jpeg pics...was hoping an update would add support for music and movies

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
steeps:The only thing that disappoints me about the 760 is that it only streams jpeg pics...was hoping an update would add support for music and movies

But its designed and marketed as a Bluray player not an all in one media hub.

A

Anonymous

I'm annoyed with Sony, but for a completely different reason. They seem able to make their 3D blu rays players with optical/coaxial outs (for very old receiver compatibility), but can't seem to be bothered to have 2 HDMI outs (for compatibility of 3D blu-rays with HDMI 1.3 AV reveivers, as now owned by a large number of people). They can price these players as low as they like, but the only 3D player i'll be buying (if at all) is a Panasonic one with 2 HDMIs. Sony and Samsung have both lost the plot if they think i'm going to fork out for a new AV reciver as well as everything else. At least Panasonic appear to have some sense!

TRENDING THREADS