DREADZONE

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Amazon devices with Alexa do not have digital output, but my work-around using Amazon Music Unlimited with Alexa is to use a mic connected to my PC (with WO Mic client) and I then have up to 24bit/192MHz sound on my stereo amp set-up. [My PC has a dedicated hi-spec soundcard.] I've not actually done an A-B test of AMU via the PC card only versus AMU via the Alexa app, but both do generally sound superior to AMU via the line out option from Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Generation - the last Echo Dot model to feature line out.

DREADZONE

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Please don't C+P the same text into multiple threads. You've said your piece.
Ok, I understand, and a good rule.
After posting my original text, I realised that it would be better as a stand-alone thread because it was really significantly different from the start point of the thread to which i was replying. Not sure what you have now deleted? Could you let me know?

Ok, I understand, and a good rule.
After posting my original text, I realised that it would be better as a stand-alone thread because it was really significantly different from the start point of the thread to which i was replying. Not sure what you have now deleted? Could you let me know?
I've cleared the ones added to threads where they didn't really ft and left the stand-alone one. That should get the most attention anyway.

Cheers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts