Am I a fool to pass this by?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

FahadAhmed

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
So I have decided to keep the speakers. A good thing I like them cause I don't think the dealer would have taken back a speaker with a chipped top right corner. The tannoys after 2 years of service are on their way out.

These are my 3rd floor standers (I had mission m34i before I had the tannoys) and obviuosly the best sounding ones so far, just ask my neighbors :)

In a few bass heavy songs, it sounds like a I am running a subwoofer.

All in all, these speakers are great. I am surprised WHF hasn't done a review on these speakers.

unsleepable

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
FahadAhmed said:
All in all, these speakers are great. I am surprised WHF hasn't done a review on these speakers.

They reviewed the R100 and gave them five stars. But funnily enough, when the B&W 685s2 were launched, they went and removed one star from the R100. *unknw* Seeing how WHF still hosts many 5 stars reviews for products that wouldn't stand a chance against current offerings, makes you wonder why they decided to re-review precisely the R100 at precisely that moment—but surely B&W must have been very happy, and Kef not at all.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts