Alternative stand / feet / legs for LG65C3 ?

bullitt

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Is there any alternative solution to the stand on the LG C3 to create a bigger gap so I can have my centre speaker on top of my tv cabinet without blocking a portion of the screen ?

I took the plunge and ordered a BDI Mirage TV cabinet but still have the above issue, other than that I'll see how it all looks when both TV and cabinet arrive, the cabinet is 22" deep so maybe that will offset some of the blocked portion of the tv !

Minkey1

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Ours is the 55”, but I had thought of fashioning a wooden stand to raise the height for our CA Minx 22 centre. In the end I put a spare shelf back in the unit immediately below the TV and put it there. Works fine. Tried uploading pic but it won’t accept .jpeg for some reason 🤷🏼

bullitt

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Having now got my new LG65C3 and TV unit, I need another 3 inches to have my centre speaker in front of TV without obscuring it but tbh I quite like the LG TV Stand, for now I'll make do and see how irritating it becomes having to open the cabinet door 🤣 I got the BDI Mirage cabinet for a good price because its being discontinued apparently!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts