staggerlee

Apr 11, 2008
Visit site
Bought these on a whim. Price now very reasonable due to the Newmodel that has come out. Very very impressive, superb build quality, really comfortable. I actually like their looks. The only negative is that the cable is very long which i know as been addressed with the new model , but besides that superb headphones.

quadpatch

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I was rather disappointed with the sound and although the comfort was good the fit was poor. This ruined the bass for me, which was mostly fine if you push the cups hard on your ears continously. I do like the looks though. If they could fix the poor clamp and put on a removable cable I would have been a lot happier.

A

Anonymous

Just got a pair of these and IMO very nice sounding and comfortable.

Very happy with them, knock the socks off my K451's but so they should

Phlegm

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Some people report the bass as very poor, as one poster has here. How does it compare to the K451s please in percentage terms? [which are bassy]. Thanks.

A

Anonymous

451's seem to have more bass, but the 550's are a more natural all round sund to me.

The 451's also seem a little 'tinny' aswell which I know doesn't seem to make sense.

Just tested listening to The Animals Ark(on vinyl), going from speaker to each headphone.

The 550's seemed more like the sound from my BX2's

Hope that makes sense and helps,

Phlegm

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks mate, in percentage terms please?
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts