Question Aiwa APX-709BT/BK

Rockcandy

Aug 12, 2024
Visit site
Where can I buy turntable belt for Aiwa APX-709BT/BK . Buying one is the only option. I tried Amazon universal belt but it was tool long, but I got my money back for this belt.

Thank You

Cricketbat70

Feb 2, 2023
Visit site
I can see why you asked on here. I've done an internet search myself and can find replacement belts for loads of aiwa turntables but not this one.
You'd think for a current turntable a belt would be easy to find.
Sorry I can't help.

Gray

I've bought a few belts from CPC Farnell.
If you go on their website and enter 'Drive Belts' you'll see they've got quite a range.

They give all the dimensions - but knowing what yours should be is the key of course.
Flat belt widths and depths are straight forward enough - diameter, taking account of stretching, not so clear cut - but there are guides on calculating....even if yours is broken.

Of course, you'll be much better off doing what Al says above and getting a genuine replacement.

daytona600

Universal belts are not made tens of thousands of sizes
A/return to amazon/supplier

B/ or measure belt , and fit another turntable belt of the same size should cost £5/10
Flat or Round belt
0.6mm thickness x 5mm width (common size )
300/400mm long

DCarmi

If you don't have the original belt:

Get a bit of string and attach it as you would a belt. That way you get a guide to the length and diameter. Belts tend to come in a range of fixed sizes, so you should be able to locate a good match. Remember the belt needs to be fairly tight to grip the surfaces.

TRENDING THREADS