Advice for in ear earbuds true wireless for low volume listening

Aug 11, 2024
Visit site
Hello, im 54 years old guy , and I'm looking for earbuds to bring almost always with me (office , home , walking , and such), using apple ecosystem , Apple Music, listen jazz covers, chill out, classical, soundtrack , piano covers , guitar covers, some pop , no heavy rock or electronic or similarI and watching movies need these specs:
- True wireless
- Confortable and for some light fitness like walking or light run
- good sound with cristalline high and medium and good low freq at low volume listen (20%-30%)
- decent mic for call
- small shape if possible
-atmos if possible (not mandatory)
- aac codec for iphone (no need for lossless codec since Apple Music does not stream it on bluetooth that that I know

Actually after read lots of reviews on rthing pc mag what wifi amazon and such I ended to buy Sony low end wf c 700n , it seem could do for me..but in case I don't like them I need your advice ..I saw also Technics EAH-AZ60M2EA or smaller AZ40M2EA ..missing atmos(but not.a mandatory spec) , I saw Sony big brothers xm5 or xm4 but they seem too big and amazon review are very different..same for Bose athey cost a lot but do they worth?? and what about low volume listen?? I would like the right price for my need not 3xtime money to get only 10% better sound increase :p

nb: i have tried the apple AirPods pro 2 and they sound cristalline and their ANC is good but I had to push to 50-60% volume to hear bass...:( and not a lot of EQ things to adjust ...

Thx in advance

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2024
Visit site
Hello, im 54 years old guy , and I'm looking for earbuds to bring almost always with me (office , home , walking , and such), using apple ecosystem , Apple Music, listen jazz covers, chill out, classical, soundtrack , piano covers , guitar covers, some pop , no heavy rock or electronic or similarI and watching movies need these specs:
- True wireless
- Confortable and for some light fitness like walking or light run
- good sound with cristalline high and medium and good low freq at low volume listen (20%-30%)
- decent mic for call
- small shape if possible
-atmos if possible (not mandatory)
- aac codec for iphone (no need for lossless codec since Apple Music does not stream it on bluetooth that that I know

Actually after read lots of reviews on rthing pc mag what wifi amazon and such I ended to buy Sony low end wf c 700n , it seem could do for me..but in case I don't like them I need your advice ..I saw also Technics EAH-AZ60M2EA or smaller AZ40M2EA ..missing atmos(but not.a mandatory spec) , I saw Sony big brothers xm5 or xm4 but they seem too big and amazon review are very different..same for Bose athey cost a lot but do they worth?? and what about low volume listen?? I would like the right price for my need not 3xtime money to get only 10% better sound increase :p

nb: i have tried the apple AirPods pro 2 and they sound cristalline and their ANC is good but I had to push to 50-60% volume to hear bass...:( and not a lot of EQ things to adjust ... 2 player games

Thx in advance
You can try lines like Sony WF-1000XM4, Technics EAH-AZ60M2EA, Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II. They are considered good quality products and affordable prices.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts