Advice for in ear earbuds true wireless for low volume listening

Aug 11, 2024
Visit site
Hello, im 54 years old guy , and I'm looking for earbuds to bring almost always with me (office , home , walking , and such), using apple ecosystem , Apple Music, listen jazz covers, chill out, classical, soundtrack , piano covers , guitar covers, some pop , no heavy rock or electronic or similarI and watching movies need these specs:
- True wireless
- Confortable and for some light fitness like walking or light run
- good sound with cristalline high and medium and good low freq at low volume listen (20%-30%)
- decent mic for call
- small shape if possible
-atmos if possible (not mandatory)
- aac codec for iphone (no need for lossless codec since Apple Music does not stream it on bluetooth that that I know

Actually after read lots of reviews on rthing pc mag what wifi amazon and such I ended to buy Sony low end wf c 700n , it seem could do for me..but in case I don't like them I need your advice ..I saw also Technics EAH-AZ60M2EA or smaller AZ40M2EA ..missing atmos(but not.a mandatory spec) , I saw Sony big brothers xm5 or xm4 but they seem too big and amazon review are very different..same for Bose athey cost a lot but do they worth?? and what about low volume listen?? I would like the right price for my need not 3xtime money to get only 10% better sound increase :p

nb: i have tried the apple AirPods pro 2 and they sound cristalline and their ANC is good but I had to push to 50-60% volume to hear bass...:( and not a lot of EQ things to adjust ...

Thx in advance

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2024
Visit site
Hello, im 54 years old guy , and I'm looking for earbuds to bring almost always with me (office , home , walking , and such), using apple ecosystem , Apple Music, listen jazz covers, chill out, classical, soundtrack , piano covers , guitar covers, some pop , no heavy rock or electronic or similarI and watching movies need these specs:
- True wireless
- Confortable and for some light fitness like walking or light run
- good sound with cristalline high and medium and good low freq at low volume listen (20%-30%)
- decent mic for call
- small shape if possible
-atmos if possible (not mandatory)
- aac codec for iphone (no need for lossless codec since Apple Music does not stream it on bluetooth that that I know

Actually after read lots of reviews on rthing pc mag what wifi amazon and such I ended to buy Sony low end wf c 700n , it seem could do for me..but in case I don't like them I need your advice ..I saw also Technics EAH-AZ60M2EA or smaller AZ40M2EA ..missing atmos(but not.a mandatory spec) , I saw Sony big brothers xm5 or xm4 but they seem too big and amazon review are very different..same for Bose athey cost a lot but do they worth?? and what about low volume listen?? I would like the right price for my need not 3xtime money to get only 10% better sound increase :p

nb: i have tried the apple AirPods pro 2 and they sound cristalline and their ANC is good but I had to push to 50-60% volume to hear bass...:( and not a lot of EQ things to adjust ... 2 player games

Thx in advance
You can try lines like Sony WF-1000XM4, Technics EAH-AZ60M2EA, Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II. They are considered good quality products and affordable prices.

Rodolfo

Jul 31, 2023
Visit site
Hi there, and welcome to the forum!

I don't have anything apple, but I have made head and earphone recommendations to friends who do, including two this summer, and they've all been pleased. Most of us are significantly older than you --thankfully!! I believe with Soundcore Space A40s, you'll be able to tick all your boxes, including atmos, the aac codec, and 6 mics with an AI algorithm to "tag" your specific voice to optimize its identification. Plus, using aac, you can connect it to two paired devices at the same time.

NB: there is a current "limited time" sale on them -at least at Amazon dot com.

I've had mine since March and am highly satisfied, particularly with their sound and fit. Their "small shape" even allows me to fall asleep with them. I especially value its LDAC feature, and what it does with my FLAC, etc. files, and Amazon music offerings. I'm a cyclist and walker, but I don't listen to my music then, so I can't relate/testify to that specific application. The A40s are feature-rich and I'm confident you'll be impressed with their fit for your tastes and various requirements. There is also a truly excellent Soundcore app to set and adjust all features, including 2 methods for handling equalizing -and it will run on your iphone. I'm happy with two of of its custom options (Acoustic and Piano) but you can also have a personalized one using a standard (?) 8-band equalizer,

Good luck and enjoy trialing these gems and other options that may impress you. Did I mention that they're currently on sale?!? ;)

Reactions: jjbomber

TRENDING THREADS