A long time coming

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
jcbrum said:
lindsayt said:
He had therefore made zero remarks of any kind, abusive or otherwise in this thread 

But plenty elsewhere on this forum, eh lindsayt ?  :)

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy  :)

JC
Agree. Something I have noticed is that, the regulars can throw abuse, but if anyone else does it then all hell breaks loose.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
avole said:
And he's such an egotistical person he can't come up with a simple 'Sorry, I was out of order' but reverts to facetious and distinctly unfunny remarks. Remember, this was the man who launched the shilling campaign for an anonymous manufacturer, thus ending his own credibility and seriously damaging the reputation of the company concerned.

I'm afraid he's an abusive, bullying type, and this isn't the first time he's threatened those who disagree with him or his religion. You know, the one born in a lowly shed and all that.

Yes, I saw the 'box of cartridges/turntable' excuse coming a mile off, but taken in the context of his previous remarks about shooting it loses all credibility. He's just twisting and turning again, because as ever he believes he can do no wrong.

spiny norman said:
avole said:
And he's such an egotistical person he can't come up with a simple 'Sorry, I was out of order' but reverts to facetious and distinctly unfunny remarks. Remember, this was the man who launched the shilling campaign for an anonymous manufacturer, thus ending his own credibility and seriously damaging the reputation of the company concerned.

I'm afraid he's an abusive, bullying type, and this isn't the first time he's threatened those who disagree with him or his religion. You know, the one born in a lowly shed and all that.

Yes, I saw the 'box of cartridges/turntable' excuse coming a mile off, but taken in the context of his previous remarks about shooting it loses all credibility. He's just twisting and turning again, because as ever he believes he can do no wrong.

Hear, hear. Box of cartridges can only mean one thing.

Steve P

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Yes, the Planar 3/Elys2 is a definite, have a leaning towards KEF LS50's (don't want anything too big as they will be only about 6ft from me) and at the moment a balanced view on a Cyrus 1 and the Brio R.

I have some time yet, gonna give it another 2-3 weeks of researching, time to change my mind yet.

TRENDING THREADS