A lack of audio information!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

Apologies if this is a little off topic but here i go

Why are internet retailers failing to publish audio information when it comes to blu ray discs. Personally i use Play (sorry if this is aganst forum rules, pls delete if required) but most of the the UK retailers appear to omitting audio information: Moon - nothing; Terminator 4 - nothing & Inglourious Basterds - nothing. Now i know these are all pre-orders at the time of writing this whine, but its the same for released titles as well. Snow White - nothing; Heat - nothing & Night At The Museum 2 - nothing.

These are 6 titles from 20 displayed on the Play blu ray home page and i'm sure there a few others within the 20 displayed. I can't be the only person who has upgraded to blu ray for the HD sound & picture. I'm not really interested in upgrading an existing DVD for a blu ray that may have a better digital transfer. If the sound format remains the same as my existing DVD i'll stick with the upscaled version for the time being.

Well that's enough moaning what do i suggest. If everyone using internet retailer started to complain about the lack of product detail they might start to change their ways. My impression at this time is that internet retailer expect us to purchase regardless of the level of customer service.

N.B, This is not a slight on Play, i've been a loyal customer for well over ten years, i just want to no what i'm buying, no matter who the internet retailer is.

Vance

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Dave2860 said:
noob question, but how do i ask a question myself or post a topic onto the forum??

thanks, dave

Click on "Forums", then click appropriate forum/category (or as best guess as you can), then click on "Post New Forum Topic" red box towards top left.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts