A change of mind....

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Thompsonuxb said:
Vladimir said:
Did you give the Rotel the old smell test to detect what sort of 'burn in' your nephew used that made it sound so good?

Funny you say that. The 'new amp smell' no longer fills the room when it plays.

Tell me that does not exists either.......

One of the most beautiful fragrances in life. New purchased electronics and the paper smell of the latest edition of your favorite magazine.

Add to that the smell of a new luxury car, line dried laundry, certain Dessert wines, Oh and black Truffles finely sliced over fresh pasta and parmesan! (One of the many joys of Aurtumn).

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Thompsonuxb said:
Native_bon said:
Am likely to trust someone who his/her views changes, cause it tells me they willing to learn even if the truth is bitter.

Pls explain what this means......
AM on your side Thompsonuxb. Just saying you changed your mind cause you actually experienced it for yourself. Some may not tell the truth even if they found the opposite of previous believes. In other words, willing to learn & go back on your word.

Thompsonuxb

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Native_bon said:
Thompsonuxb said:
Native_bon said:
Am likely to trust someone who his/her views changes, cause it tells me they willing to learn even if the truth is bitter.

Pls explain what this means......
AM on your side Thompsonuxb. Just saying you changed your mind cause you actually experienced it for yourself. Some may not tell the truth even if they found the opposite of previous believes. In other words, willing to learn &  go back on your word.

Lol..... Ok.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Is that if you are comparing cables for a different sound and there is not one the mind can play tricks and tou think you have heard one . I get that but....

He had the amp, hated the sound and sold it. Then put the amo back on to test it with no thought about the sound and it just sounded good or better.
There must be something in that as he was not expecting it at all.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts