3d with non 3d Avr??

lxd55

Jan 24, 2009
Visit site
Since I don't have twin hdmi outputs on my bdp, and I don't want to sacrifice the hd sound by going digital coaxial into Avr:

Are there any hdmi solutions, splitters? That peoples are aware of, or have tried?

Wasn't really interested in 3d, but took a punt on eBay and got some bargain priced specs and transmitter. So have just gone straight to TV to check out the 3d effect (kids love it).

I don't want to change the bdp nor Avr at the moment, so was wondering if there any other, low cost options?

Any feedback, advice greatly received.

Kr

Lxd

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Morning lxd55.

Had a search on Amazon and found the following which may be of help to you.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/HDMI-MATRIX-Splitter-Distribution-Amplifier/dp/B00DW3Q290/ref=sr_1_64?ie=UTF8&qid=1389523303&sr=8-64&keywords=hdmi+splitter

Product info says its compatible with 3D signals and HD audio.

Reviews seem great as well.

These products take the minimum compatible signal & distribute it equally to both devices.

According to product description: "The signals (audio/video) are produced parallelly, which means the same signal is reproduced at both output devices."

As TV can't to HD audio & AV receiver can't do 3D, you won't get either.

lxd55

Jan 24, 2009
Visit site
Update: realised the ud7006 has 7.1 multi outputs. So bought Cablesson® - 2 Way HDMI SPLITTER BOX Active Amplifier

and some analogue cables. So when I want to watch 3-d I cabled direct to the tv, but the audio is multi in. Works well, watched man of steel, good 3-d and the sound was great. For standard 2-d hdmi from the splitter via Avr.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts