2009 Award Winners

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:Before. The tie was still done up. Sadly, I think there are only pictures of Dom's guitaraoke...

All this frivolity is entertaining, but, still no flippin' clues about what won!
emotion-5.gif
Still, I'm a patient man with no budget (or reason to change kit) for hifi at the moment, so I'm looking forward to Tuesday.

emotion-1.gif

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Graham_Thomas:JohnDuncan:Before. The tie was still done up. Sadly, I think there are only pictures of Dom's guitaraoke...All this frivolity is entertaining, but, still no flippin' clues about what won!
emotion-5.gif
Still, I'm a patient man with no budget (or reason to change kit) for hifi at the moment, so I'm looking forward to Tuesday.
emotion-1.gif

My money's on the £14 Tesco hifi.

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:
Graham_Thomas:JohnDuncan:Before. The tie was still done up. Sadly, I think there are only pictures of Dom's guitaraoke...All this frivolity is entertaining, but, still no flippin' clues about what won!
emotion-5.gif
emotion-1.gif

My money's on the £14 Tesco hifi.

I heard that Amstrad are re-releasing a new version of their award winning hi-fidelity systems....

A

Anonymous

bloatedgut:I heard that Amstrad are re-releasing a new version of their award winning hi-fidelity systems....

To be renamed Musical Hi-Fidelity.
emotion-1.gif

Anyway, I'm sated now as I read my freshly delivered awards issue......ahhhhhhhh.

My lips are sealed too, get your own copy!
emotion-5.gif

No clues here, Billy Ray, and his achy breaky heart.

A

Anonymous

Mike_Schmidt:dont tear my heart my achy breaky heart I just dont think you Understand!

Is that a Tool cover version?
emotion-5.gif

Anyway, Mike - you must get Rammstein's new one: "Don't erkl„ren mein Herz, mein achy breaky Herz, I gerade don't denken he'd verstehen und wenn Sie mein Herz erkl„ren, mein achy breaky Herz, konnte er seinen Mann sprengen und t”ten."

jc.com

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Graham_Thomas:Mike_Schmidt:dont tear my heart my achy breaky heart I just dont think you Understand! Is that a Tool cover version?
emotion-5.gif
Anyway, Mike - you must get Rammstein's new one: "Don't erkl„ren mein Herz, mein achy breaky Herz, I gerade don't denken he'd verstehen und wenn Sie mein Herz erkl„ren, mein achy breaky Herz, konnte er seinen Mann sprengen und t”ten."

You are Bill Bailey and I claim my £5.

TRENDING THREADS