2009 Award Winners

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Are these to be kept under wraps until Tuesday or will attendees of the Manchester show be allowed to post on the winners?

A few hints wouldn't go amiss!
emotion-5.gif

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Our Awards microsite will go live on Tuesday, October 20th... my lips are sealed until then, but if someone happens to mention anything on here, well...
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Andy Clough:Our Awards microsite will go live on Tuesday, October 20th... my lips are sealed until then, but if someone happens to mention anything on here, well...
emotion-5.gif

Awww, Andy - you spoilsport! Bring it on Manchester people!

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Andy Clough:Our Awards microsite will go live on Tuesday, October 20th... my lips are sealed until then, but if someone happens to mention anything on here, well...
emotion-5.gif
So dealers are not allowed to say anything until the 20th, but just about anybody else can tell the world?!! Unfair!

D

Deleted member 2457

Those award winners are now on [EDITED BY MODS pending stewards' enquiry...]

Bit surprised to see sony blu ray players do so well.

Philips TV's the best

Pioneer sc-lx82 best amp around that mark.

You can see for yourself now.

T

the record spot

Personally, I'm just delighted that the HK990 got the recognition it deserves.

Ah, sorry, wrong mag!
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

am delighted that B&W speakers done very well .... may mean that my old pair of DM2's might fetch a really good price on ebay (so that I can get my IMF's that I'm lusting for)
emotion-2.gif

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Am i not right in tinking the oppo wasnt eligible?

And yes, the results would appear to be available elsewhere, as i found out a couple of hours ago on this very site. If they have broken some kind of embargo, whatever; lets grow up, eh? If they are wrong, however, theyre very naughty indeed!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
All products reviewed up to and including the Awards issue are elegible for Awards consideration, but there are further requirements of availability the player may have subsequently failed given the delayed launch of the UK website.

However, all this is hyphothetical, were it to be assessed and found wanting by comparison with our eventual Award-winner in its price category.

A

Anonymous

gel:Those award winners are now on [EDITED BY MODS pending stewards' enquiry...]

That's the longest stewards' enquiry I've ever known!
emotion-5.gif

John Duncan

Andrew Everard:Oh, this one will probably go to the equivalent of a full council hearing in Paris weeks after the event, I fear...

I expect the rules cited will be to do with use of the whip (¸ British HorseRacing Authority):

to the extent of causing injury;
with the whip arm above shoulder height;
with excessive force;

Although obviously in the case of the Oppo, the following would apply:

out of contention;

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts