2 quick questions! sub problem and ps3!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Looking for an optical cable to connect my ps3 to my amp any recommedations i looked at the reviews but wondering what to spend any views on the qed qunex OT as ive seen that half price £17.50.

Also ive been getting a rumbling from my sub ive checked all the connections which seem fine but seems when its been on standing for a while ill get a kind of deep spluttering sound coming from it any help? I will contact REL but was wondering if anyone knew what it could be? Thanks

A

Anonymous

qed optical is a good choice i have one.its better than cambridge one i had ---- the rumbling you hear could be a dirty mains power causing your sub to playup. also i am looking for another optical lead any chance letting me know where you seen the qed ...

A

Anonymous

Hi well ive got a mains filter so didnt think it would be that but could be. If you google Qed Qunex OT two places come up with it half price at £17.50 one of which has free p&p. Sorry didnt know if i can list sites on here! Thanks

A

Anonymous

Ive just looked and for some reason both companies have got the same phone number so id check things out first im not too sure!

A

Anonymous

flairdj:
when its been on standing for a while ill get a kind of deep spluttering sound coming from it any help?

Have you tried plugging the sub into a completely separate wall socket than your Denon receiver and if possible the rest of your system?

A

Anonymous

Yes its been plugged in seperately it doesnt happen all the time but has happened seperately and in the adaptor generally if i turn it off and on its fine!?

A

Anonymous

Does it happen when receiver is turned off (not on standby)?

If it doesn't then it sounds like a problem with the receiver or the cable, get in touch with Denon they will be able to advise you better but watch they don't place the blame on REL straight away.

A

Anonymous

No it only happens when the receiver is actually turned. Dont think Denon will do much unfortunately its way out of warranty ill probably have to put up with it as it doesnt happen to much and wait until i get my new amp. Thanks for your help.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts