£3000 surround sound?

theconspicuousninja

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
*Sorry if this has already come up, its not showing anything.
Currently saving up for a surround sound at top priority (less than 8 months) but I'm wondering what to get given that I have niegh on no knowledge of the subject. I'm currently looking at a Dali Zensor 7 5.1 with a Denon AVRX7200W package online, but I have no idea if it's actually a good combination or not...

Gonna be kinda embarrassing admitting my system requirements: I'll be mostly listening to music (but HiFi stereos tend to be a little on the quiet side) mostly at youtube quality. I'll also use it for gaming so a zone two would be useful (play music off the PC on a separate screen and speakers)

Bluetooth would be nice, but not required, atmos similarly, but anything else is just random additions.

Also, if I'm dreadfully honest, the looks are important (part of why I'm into the zensors.)

Also I'll only be using HDMI and optic inputs (any hints on good soundcards with an optic out that don't break the bank?)

Additionally I'm going to be rearranging a medium sized room for this, but its my bedroom, so its not going to be perfect, and will probably be in many rooms over its life. So nothing too sensitive (kinda wondering about rear ported zensor 1's?)

Thank you in advance for any advice :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts