Your top 10 albums of all time.

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Paul. said:
steve_1979 said:
Paul. said:
BT- Movement in Still Life

Absolutely loving this album. It's been playing constantly all week. :dance:

Thanks for the introduction. :)

I think David has been cheerleading for this one too :)

Normally when I find an artist that I like I buy all the albums straight away and make a compilation of all the best songs. But with BT I'm going to buy one album per month and get to know each one properly. Do you have any recommendations for which one I should try next?

Paul.

BT is very eclectic, so his albums tend to be very diferent. ESCM is ace, it's not very much breakbeat and more progressive house. IMA is too 90s piano for my taste. This Binary Universe is excelent, I don't know what style you would call it. Emotional Technology is closer to MISL than These Hopeful machines. Also, if you have the uk version of MISL, check the USA version and vice versa. Never Gonna Come Back Down and Smartbomb are great tracks and only on US album.

This binary universe would be next on my list, but spotify it first as it's very far removed from MISL.

ratcatcher

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Sorry but I was a bit late seiing this topic so these are the albums I would put in my top ten.

No particular order all on Vinyl.

1. Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon

2. Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

3. Tangerine Dream - Ricochet

4. Led Zeppelin - IV

5. Yes - Close To The Edge

6. Genesis - Selling England By The Pound

7. David Gilmour - On An Island

8. Oasis - Whats The Story Morning Glory

9. 10 CC - The Original Soundtrack

10. Dire Straits - Love Over Gold