Your submission has triggered the spam filter

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Neptune_Twilight

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Please!
smiley-cry.gif
I can only post once a day
smiley-frown.gif

smort

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm triggering the spam filter. I have no links in what I wrote, no idea why it's happening. It was only my second post to this site ;( Please fix...

VOE

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Me too! It's particularly frustrating when someone starts a (friendly) argument with you and thanks to the "spam filter" you can't respond. Does it take sides? :rofl:

Xanderzdad

Jun 25, 2008
Visit site
Hi JD

I'm also getting regularly blocked - surely a forum member that has posted on and off for 5 years or so should not be suspected of spam?

I wanted to comment on the very sad news about Big Chris but couldn't submit anything - most frustrating!

Thanks

John Duncan

OK, I think everybody new is done now. Xandersdad - it looks to me as if you had already been put in the 'avoid the spam filter' group; are you still having problems? If so, mail me directly and we will look into it.

cheers

JD

aahonari

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
i am facing the same issue too. can't post on a certain thread (musical fidelity 35i) ...

Hi JD,

Could you kindly help me with my situation as well? Many thanks..

John Duncan

Because the spam filter is a bit stupid, is the technical explanation I've been given...

It is designed to recognise particular word patterns (as might be used by real spammers), but I think it's just a bit overzealous tbh.

TRENDING THREADS