Your Song/Track of the Day

Page 22 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
DIB said:
Macspur said:
June Tabor "The Grey Funnel line"

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

Good choice Mac.

I can still recall the first time I heard her rendition of "Waltzing Matilda" many years ago, it was one of the most moving moments I've experienced listening to music.

I remember hearing her on Radio 4 some years ago on some programme... hadn't heard of her before, I just had to track her down.

My ex wife used to hate her which in a perverse way made me like her even more lol!

Mac

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
DIB said:
Macspur said:
My ex wife used to hate her which in a perverse way made me like her even more lol!

Mac

My wife hates 99% of what I listen to as well!

The current Mrs Mac not over keen on my music taste either, but she respects what I like and bless her, she's always looking out for artists I might be interested in and regularly looks at the blog.

Mac

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Pearl jam - indifference - from the new album, spin the black circle,live in Seattle '95

Cause its like, the best song ever written, you know! :) (my opinion is flexible).

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Melody Gardot - She Don't Know .

From her new 2015 Cd called - 'Currency of Man'. Her best recording by far imo !

Melody like you have not heard her before *music2* .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRvXyvQtpdY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts