Your Song/Track of the Day

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
You & I - Jeff Buckley

Just been listening to the first CD of this double album, and it sounds incredible. One of the best sounding (maybe produced?) cds I have heard in the past few months since I upgraded my amp.

The songs are superb, and a reminder of the talent he had. The world misses his music and I feel is less rich because he was taken so soon. I wonder if he was the best songwriter to have lived in modern times??

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Reijer said:
Canto Ostinato, section 74, theme. Four piano version.

From 1:01:30 begins the main theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-4bh8J84Go

Very nice performance of Holt's Obstinate Song. It's the Van Veen couple from Oldfield's Tubular Bells for two pianos and two synths.

8812-mikeoldfield-bklt-2.png

Reijer

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Reijer said:
Canto Ostinato, section 74, theme. Four piano version.

From 1:01:30 begins the main theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-4bh8J84Go

Very nice performance of Holt's Obstinate Song. It's the Van Veen couple from Oldfield's Tubular Bells for two pianos and two synths.

Very nice indeed, Vlad. Time to go to the cdshop.....

Reijer

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
On Spotify also. I don't have Tidal or any other music service account, only Spotify premium. It is part of the account I have for TV, radio, internet and phone.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Still Foals - What Went Down, nothing comes close for sheer ferocity. I just wish their other stuff matched up.

TysonIvanovich

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Just replaced my Marantz mini system with a Yamaha amp and CD player. Been ages since I've listened to The Orb, thought I'd try this track out with my new setup. Wow!!! So much musical texture that I've never heard before.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts