Your most recent gig

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Got the same report from a friend who saw them in Sheffield. Best gig ever they said. ( I know this thread isn't which gig did your mates go to but you didn't)

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Not my last gig, but I've booked for the Richard Thompson band when he tours next March.

Going to see him at the wonderful Lowry Theatre in Salford, and for the first time ever I've got front row seats.

daveyjay

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Saw Radiohead (fifth time now) in Manchester last month. My wife got the tickets as a birthday prezzie. Great gig, great venue, in terms of location - we stayed at the Park Inn just across the road from the arena - we were tucked up in bed within ten minutes of the end of the gig - nice one
wink.gif

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Rolling Stones on the Thursday at the O2.

Wife loved it, I enjoyed some of it, though was annoyed by Florence (minus her machine) ruining Gimme Shelter.

Our seats weren't good for vertigo sufferers either.

A

Anonymous

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

I was there on the 29th as well - Block 406 (almost up in the roof space !!)

Saturday I go to see Jeff Wayne's War Of The Worlds at the MEN Arena, Manchester.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

TheCaptain said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

I was there on the 29th as well - Block 406 (almost up in the roof space !!)

Saturday I go to see Jeff Wayne's War Of The Worlds at the MEN Arena, Manchester.

We were in 419, quite near the front, but high up.........very high up.

A

Anonymous

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
We were in 419, quite near the front, but high up.........very high up.
Block 406, Row R, Seat 575 (to be exact)

A

Anonymous

Jeff Wayne's War of the World last night in Manchester - superb.

Next one (at the mo) - Mrs Brown Rides Again (in April)

A

Anonymous

dweezil zappa in brighton, a few weeks ago....it was good...last week admiral sir cloudsley shovell at the tubman? a very rough pub in hastings...they were awesome!!!

A

Anonymous

Squeeze at Newcastle City Hall. I wasn't looking forward to it and promptly thoroughly enjoyed it!
smiley-smile.gif

A

Anonymous

Squeeze at Newcastle City Hall. I wasn't looking forward to it and promptly thoroughly enjoyed it!
smiley-smile.gif

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi all my Son and I saw The Black Keys at the o2 last night thurs13th and they took the house down they played some of there early stuff as a duo and they rocked the o2 on there own so to speak they are playing tonight and there support band is going to be the Rolling stones not bad eah;) ;)

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
Saw the brilliant John Etheridge at the Spin in Oxford yesterday. £10, good beer and one of the worlds best guitarists. Marvellous.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to Gov't Mule at Under the Bridge in July.

Not a Chelsea fan, but this is a really great venue. Saw Dr John there last year and was a real treat.

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Chime for Change at twickenham last month.

Surprise of the day? J-Lo, was expecting very little from her but she put a huge amount of energy into her performance and really got the crowd going, before getting Mary j Blige on for a surprisingly good cover of "Come Together".

There you go, I've admitted my secret shame to the world, I enjoyed J-Lo in concert...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts