Yamaha RX-V1900

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am thinking of replacing my current yamaha amp the DSP AZ2 . The amp i had in mind was the RX-V1900 , but i have since heard rumours that it due to be replaced by the RXV-2065. Does anyone know if this is true if so i will hang on and wait until it is released.

Many thanks

Simon

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
I believe it is. The 2065 will retail at a shade under £1k. I don't know when it will start to appear in the shops but have heard September being mentioned by those in the know.

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
Yes it is - the 1900 is now finished although there is still stock available. The RXV-2065 will be with us shortly but I have no dates or prices that I can commit to the forum.

Nick

A

Anonymous

Simon1000

if you can find one grab it - just bought a 1900 the other day and I am well happy with it, its a stonking piece of kit with everything you will need.

as it is going to be replaced you might be able to get a great deal on any you find?

good luck!

Big Matt

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
bigmatt75: as it is going to be replaced you might be able to get a great deal on any you find?I doubt it! They're still being sold to dealers for the same price as always - plus with the lack of stock around, they'll sell out at the current prices.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts