Yamaha MCR230

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I am looking for a micro system, and from the specifications it seems like Yamaha MCR230 is the perfect system. But I am unable to find any review or opinion for it. Does anybody can tell me how good this system really is ? and how does the performance compare to Denon M37 ? another system that I am also seriously considering.

Thanks in advance for any comments

A

Anonymous

Thanks for replying Clare. Yes I agree the M430 is probably more in league with Denon M37, since both has DAB capability. And if I have to choose between the two I would definitely choose the M37, since it has the USB port.. :)

But where I live, there is no radio station that does DAB. So the DAB capability is an extra that I won't be able to use. Extra stuff usually means extra cost.. :). The Yamaha mcr 230 has all the right specification (USB, MP3,WMA) without any extra that I don't need plus it has built in ipod docking where can come handy when I can spare some cash to buy one, whence in the M37 you need to buy separate docking for the ipod. So it looks the MCR 230 is the right stuff for me, but can it beat the performance of the highly praised M37 ? That's what I need to know.

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts