yamaha 3067 or 2010?

bhavp21

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys decided to go with the Yamaha 2010 to power MA Silver RX6AV12... Seen that Sevenoaks has a Yamaha 3067. Was the 3067 the previous top end model equivalent to the present 3010? What's the difference between the 3067 and the 2010? The difference in sound? Components and the way it produces/does things?

Yes, the 3067 has been replaced by the 3010.

According to Yamaha's website,

AVENTAGE is a dramatic, inspired leap forward in audio/video component design. AVENTAGE brings studio grade sound and sophisticated video enhancements to your home with unparalleled attention to detail in design, engineering, and fabrication. We rethought every electrical path, every part, every piece, and every material to maximize performance. Details that at first glance would not seem to affect the quality of sight, sound, and control, when brought together in an AVENTAGE component, produce a work of visual and acoustic art.

Yamaha claims newer components employed bring performance enhancements. You will need to audition both to see what you prefer. If you're not bothered about the extra features of the 2010, the 3067 may represent incredible value.

chris hollands

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
As mentioned in another thread i have the 3067 with my RX6-AV12 and it is superb, for £699 pounds it was a no brainer .

Agree with the boys though, you should have a demo and compare , will put your mind at rest that the money saved is worth .

A

Anonymous

if the 3067 was 2mm smaller i would get one, an absolute bargain!

TRENDING THREADS