XTZ.. anyone bought any of their kit?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i've been reading up on them and they do make some products that appear great value for money, i say appear because i can only find a couple of reviews although said reviewers were impressed.

i like the look of their stereo amp, class a up to 50 watts, class a and b up to 180 watts
emotion-3.gif

it has an inbuilt dac with 4 coaxial inputs and one optical, supposed to have a very high current too, they weigh 22 kilos, and retail for £600.

afaik you can send it back after 4 weeks if you're not happy though at the cost of the postage.

they're a swedish company but the kit is made in china.

anyone own any of their stuff? or has anyone heard any of it?

ta...

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
There have been threads started with buyers waiting on arrival, hopefully they'll pop up.

Reviews are indifferent so would be interesting to hear from "real" users.

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone else has now bought any of their kit, as there seem to be some positive comments coming in from the Bristol Show
emotion-1.gif

moonfly

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
I have had a pair of their 99.36 floor standers for about a month now, and I have to say they are pretty much the best speaker I have ever owned. Some are saying they are as good as the new MA GX range, which isnt bad considering they are a 3rd of the price. I'm a long time MA fan, but with XTZ here there is just no reason to pay their prices.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts