Xbox One Vs Playstation 4 - what is the difference?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
T

theflyingwasp

Nah I'm not to bothered really.i pay everything in cash whenever possible .i had to get things on credit to get credit a few years back never owned a Visa card for almost 10 years .im self made with no mortgage etc but it still dosent defend the fact I buy piles of s**t I have no intention of using :wall:

D

Deleted member 2457

theflyingwasp said:
Nah I'm not to bothered really.i pay everything in cash whenever possible .i had to get things on credit to get credit a few years back never owned a Visa card for almost 10 years .im self made with no mortgage etc but it still dosent defend the fact I buy piles of s**t I have no intention of using :wall:

Self-made with no mortgage sounds good! :)

Game seem to be offereing good prices on secondhand goods.

T

theflyingwasp

Yeah I'm only 34 so I have a lot of disposable income .

Glad you mentioned that because that's exactly what I'm going to do come September .i already have more iPads than I no what to do with.the plan was to get shot of the ipad 4 to game and stick my current iphone 5 on ebay when apple roll out the next wave of stuff for their world domination in September.

it won't be long till all the games for the 360 and ps3 are available for download on the next gen consoles so I will be able to bin them.

as for the ps vita I only bought it to play the drakes fortune game golden abyss

and as for the Nintendo wii u I was close to going on a 24 hour killing spree after playing mario and donkey kong I must have lost 1674982135 lives trying to get past the first level the wii u control pad was close to gettin thrown at the ZT!

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Though I have PS4 & XboxOne. I have to say I enjoy the XBoxOne experience more for several reasons:

Much better multimedia functions.

Able to connect Nas

Kinect Use is actually useful when wantint to pause, play, switch-apps, skype, split screen, even exercise, go to home screen, regonize you when you walk into the room and sets your personal presets, turn-off/pn console, selecting apps or pages..etc

Apps are better and with the abilty to have your TV/Satalite and media social running together through the XboxOne really brings gaming, watching tv, skyping, social chat and even ordering Domino's Pizza fun and useful. The abilty for XboxOne to keep track of your tv viewing preference is really handy too - and able to split the screen to see/do two things at once.

UI and with Windows 10 soon.

Windows 10 continuum soon too.

Better and easier memory add-on.

Cloud gaming now starting to come through (though Forza already uses it in some ways) as with Crackdown 3 and others, and not forgetting Direct X12 and cross PC/XboxOne gaming and much better online gaming - so its a dam good gaming machine too.

When compared to my less used PS4, I say that if your after slightly better graphics or framerates (where you really don't notice or care about in most cases) this is what PS4 gives - in other areas its not nothing special or exciting. I see the XboxOne evolving as a much better exciting system then PS4 in many areas.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
i had both ps4 / xbox 1 i started with the ps4 as i have allways been a play station fan but then i got myself the xbox 1 which i found myself playing more then the ps4 i found that the ps4 is noisy and gets loud and makes your room hot as your play it yes its more powerful then the xbox 1 but sony has not got any games out that test it to its limits yet and no romote control yet for it so i sold mine after 12 months but i did like everything apart from that . xbox 1 its not noisy at all i think its better bulit then the ps4 is you can play halo but not with the ps4 i have a romote control and 2 handsets and now i can go backwards and play xbox360 games if i want too its just nice playing games on

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts