Would you like to see the latest AV kit in your own home?

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
Well, how about taking part in one of our Reader Rescue features?
If you can spare us a half day or so, then we can bring you some of the latest and greatest hi-fi and home cinema kit for you to feast your eyes and ears over. Wondered quite how good the latest Panasonic flatscreen is? Not convinced the Tannoy speaker package will beat your treasured system? Allow us to show you the light...

If you want to upgrade your system and despite reading the mag still aren't sure which way to go, then get in touch and we can help you make the final decision. What's more... your picture will appear in our pages and go around the globe!

Feel free to post on this here thread or better still, drop me an email.

A

Anonymous

Yes please! I'm currently trying to work out what to have as the lounge part of my Sonos setup. See my other thread for more details :-

http://whathifi.com/forums/t/548.aspx

I'd love to compare the Rotel / BR2 combo against the Roksan / RS1 combo, and it's going to be very difficult in a shop because the Sonos system is the source, which is pretty well plumbed into my network / house!!

In addition to the RS1s I am interested in the Epos M12.2s but am concerned the limimitations on where i can position them will make them a no no!!

Thanks in advance,

James

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
Excellent - well that sounds like an interesting couple of comparisons right there.

If you're keen to see your name in lights - well, in the magazine - then drop me an email and we'll try and sort something out.

A

Anonymous

Email sent through yesterday as requested. Let me know if it didn't make it.

Thanks,

James

A

Anonymous

Im interested in hearing the difference between speaker cables, all my speakers will be biwired, except my centre. I really want to hear differences between cables, but taking all my kit to a shop for a demo is a little out of hand. dont you think.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Joe Cox"]What's more... your picture will appear in our pages and go around the globe![/quote]
That can put people off, certainly me! Last time I was on the front page of Hello magazine I couldn't go anywhere without people surrounding everywhere! (wink icon here)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts