would this speaker cable be ok?

markyboy156

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
hi i have the onkyo 5009 amp and monitor audio rx6 av12 speaker package can you please tell me if this speakercable would give me very good sound quality from the amp and speaker the two speaker cables are van damme blue 2.5mm or 4mm or van damme 2x4mm upofc studio grade hifi series speaker cable thanks could somebody reply asap please

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We've no experience of the cables concerned, i'm afraid, so can't comment. I do know they have a lot of fans, though - perhaps someone that's tested them will be along shortly....

A

Anonymous

I've used Van Damme balanced interconnects and the 4mm speaker cable. It's as good as anything else I've tried, and reasonably priced. It'll work just fine.

hunnyy

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
I've used the Van Damme cable and found it excellent for the money. I do think, however, given the quality of your amp (especially) and speakers, that if you wanted to stretch your budget you would discern a worthwhile sonic improvement with the likes of Atlas Hyper, Chord Odyssey or Tellurium Q.

However, if you wish to keep to a lower budget, I doubt you'll do better than the Van Dammes.

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
I am currently running the 2x4mm Tour Grade (Black) on my power amp/speakers it is a nice copper cable, it's quite large diameter but very flexible.

scaled.php

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts