Would the PV1 be a good fit for my set up?

A

Anonymous

I have friends who have the PV1 in their setups and I have tried one of theirs on mine whilst he was away for a week. I think a PV1 is versatile enough to fit pretty much any system and will make you moist every time you hear it :)

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Relapse:I have friends who have the PV1 in their setups and I have tried one of theirs on mine whilst he was away for a week. I think a PV1 is versatile enough to fit pretty much any system and will make you moist every time you hear it :)

Oo...er, sounds like the one then!!

kinda

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Having demod speakers with the PV1 it is good, but to me no better than the Tannoy TS300 say.

If you don't need the small size and looks I think you can get better performance for the money, maybe with a subwoofer from BK for example.

A

Anonymous

I've got a PV1 which I use together with APEX satellites.

While I enjoy the overall sound the PV1 is not a foundation shaker so it depends what you are after.

The PV1 can deliver stunningly tight base with music and I am happy with the base levels it delivers with movies.

Admittedly my purchase was dictated by my wifes 'no ugly black box in the living room' condition.

It is a thing of beauty and it's total lack of cabinet resonance shows the sphere idea to be a good one

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts