wilmslow Audio K100

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
luckylion100 said:
and everyone is friends again.

I'm very interested in following your progress with the speakers.

Best of luck with it.

I just agreed to drop the thread
still same issues
cba anymore. Just focus on the speakers

I did not ask for this matter to be on this site however this has happend because the individual concerned was caught out and stopped in his tracks.

As i expected the individual concerned has had much to say and the reason we're seeing a change as of post 66 is because he has realised that as of post 61 -

As i mentioned in post 57 - i find it interesting that the individual concerned has chosen not to include the content of his text message that he sent me (April 13th) shortly afterwards in response to my decision of April 13th.

In post 58 the individual concerned states (in BLOCK CAPITALS) - I HAVE NOT CONTACTED YOU SINCE THEN OR SENT ANY TEXT AFTER THAT DATE (March 24th & April 6th).

I have in fact received two text messages from the individual concerned since then -

I informed the individual concerned of my decision via text April 13th 7.12pm

The individual concerned texted me back shortly afterwards on April 13th

The individual next contacted me via text again only this time in a forceful and bully like manner on April 15th 7.38am

The text messages of April 13th and April 15th from the individual concerned are still on my phone as well as all other text messages between the two of us going back to February 24th 2015.

The reason the individual concerned does not want to mention his text message of April 13th is because his text shows that he has accepted my decision (done so in a fair and polite manner).

Over the next couple of days the individual concerned realised the significance what he had done and then attempted to back track starting with his forceful and bully like mannered text message of April 15th.

I do not put up with bullying.

I'd also like to add that the individual concerned bought his £3400 amplifier without audition and without even seeing it. In fact he ordered his £3400 before it was even available in the UK.

The irony is that it is with the individual concerned current amplifier where the ball started rolling with his insult (which i putted up with). There is alot more that i can say but not on here.

Anyway i will leave this there and leave the individual concerned to entertain with his fairytales based on the hurt and the added hurt he is feeling for the wrong he has done.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Yawning2.jpg

r681890_5048629.jpg

Yawn-Header.jpg

expat_mike

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
The thread has raised some raw emotions for the two main protagonists. Some of their comments contradict each other, and it is difficult for the other members to judge who is telling the truth. If either of you is knowingly telling lies, then potentially some of the posts could be interpreted as libellous - which contravenes House Rule 1.

Irrespective of who is right or wrong, I think it is best to lock this thread, before any more 'disputable' statements are made.

luckylion100

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
expat_mike said:
The thread has raised some raw emotions for the two main protagonists. Some of their comments contradict each other, and it is difficult for the other members to judge who is telling the truth. If either of you is knowingly telling lies, then potentially some of the posts could be interpreted as libellous - which contravenes House Rule 1.

Irrespective of who is right or wrong, I think it is best to lock this thread, before any more 'disputable' statements are made.

I was genuinely interested in following the speaker thread... shut this down perhaps and start the speaker buld thread over once more... Little of the other business made much sense to me.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
But queen drama queen needs drama
So here are the text messages i sent rick from my phone: copy and pasted. Heres the first one:

Thats fine but whats the line that i crossed?

And heres the last one i sent after being ignored:

Still no answer, i want to know exactly where I apparently 'well and truly crossed the line' if you dont answer me, im going to start asking others what they think. Also i want to know exactly what you told hegel. By tonight

Now thats some serious bullying going on dont you think ladies?

All other messages were basically friendly discussing hegel reviews and atc speakers.

Now this is finished: im sorry i dont want jlsub and atcscm40 combo. Sell to someone else and please go away or think about your next track of the day.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
expat_mike said:

Ive copy and pasted the texts
Now read them and then go back and read the dramatized description from musicraft and judge for yourself.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
MUSICRAFT said:
I did not ask for this matter to be on this site however this has happend because the individual concerned was caught out and stopped in his tracks.

As i expected the individual concerned has had much to say and the reason we're seeing a change as of post 66 is because he has realised that as of post 61 -

As i mentioned in post 57 - i find it interesting that the individual concerned has chosen not to include the content of his text message that he sent me (April 13th) shortly afterwards in response to my decision of April 13th.

In post 58 the individual concerned states (in BLOCK CAPITALS) - I HAVE NOT CONTACTED YOU SINCE THEN OR SENT ANY TEXT AFTER THAT DATE (March 24th & April 6th).

I have in fact received two text messages from the individual concerned since then -

I informed the individual concerned of my decision via text April 13th 7.12pm

The individual concerned texted me back shortly afterwards on April 13th

The individual next contacted me via text again only this time in a forceful and bully like manner on April 15th 7.38am

The text messages of April 13th and April 15th from the individual concerned are still on my phone as well as all other text messages between the two of us going back to February 24th 2015.

The reason the individual concerned does not want to mention his text message of April 13th is because his text shows that he has accepted my decision (done so in a fair and polite manner).

Over the next couple of days the individual concerned realised the significance what he had done and then attempted to back track starting with his forceful and bully like mannered text message of April 15th.

I do not put up with bullying.

I'd also like to add that the individual concerned bought his £3400 amplifier without audition and without even seeing it. In fact he ordered his £3400 before it was even available in the UK.

The irony is that it is with the individual concerned current amplifier where the ball started rolling with his insult (which i putted up with). There is alot more that i can say but not on here.

Anyway i will leave this there and leave the individual concerned to entertain with his fairytales based on the hurt and the added hurt he is feeling for the wrong he has done.

Youd better stop your bs right now. What hurt? I dont want your business.
And what was i caught out doing?

After all this speaking in circles and claims noone and not even i know what it is.

And to your silly claim that i backtracked to save face. Well i actually after vlads coment felt a bit embarrased about how silly this whole thing is so tried to be the better person and end it as i promised.

Now the offer is still on. If you want to speak to me face to face or on the phone or just send a simple text explaing wtf i have actually done and please explain all this hurt im feeling that you keep mentioning to everybody, your more than welcome to. If not and you just going to speak in riddles that make no sense then just go away.

Please anyone reading this. If you dont want shop men to act like a jealous ex avoid at all costs.

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Forget it and move on. I won't pretend to understand what's going on here, but frankly, I don't care. I suspect other members here don't either. Just get on with your build, and keep us updated
thumbs_up.gif

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
jonathanRD said:
Whilst it is interesting to watch and comment on someone's purchase journey, this thread is a timely reminder for me in regards to my own journey. I want a new amplifier but I have just been too busy to start at the moment. But it has crossed my mind as to how much of my thoughts and plans I post upfront, as I am concious of who might be reading these public threads. If I planned to listen to the widest range of amplifiers that was realistic for me in terms of logistics and travel, that might entail demo's with maybe 5 or 6 dealers. Any of those dealers could be reading my posts, so personally I will be a little careful what I share on a public forum. I would want each dealer to think that I was just dealing with them and possibly one other only, and that I was genuinely going to purchase a new item from them.
It doesn't matter who is reading what you put on forums. Forums are for people to ask questions, look for advice, and discuss whatever subject they want. If you're looking at buying an amplifier, you have the right to visit as many dealers as you like in order to hear your shortlist. If a dealer is going to get shirty/miffed/hurt/jealous/sad/angry because you're trying an amp out at another dealer that he doesn't keep, then you have the right to avoid that dealer. Quite a lot of people have a demo, say they're going to think about it, or say they have a another demo lined up elsewhere. Many will come back, some don't. That's the way it is.

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
David@FrankHarvey said:
jonathanRD said:
Whilst it is interesting to watch and comment on someone's purchase journey, this thread is a timely reminder for me in regards to my own journey. I want a new amplifier but I have just been too busy to start at the moment. But it has crossed my mind as to how much of my thoughts and plans I post upfront, as I am concious of who might be reading these public threads. If I planned to listen to the widest range of amplifiers that was realistic for me in terms of logistics and travel, that might entail demo's with maybe 5 or 6 dealers. Any of those dealers could be reading my posts, so personally I will be a little careful what I share on a public forum. I would want each dealer to think that I was just dealing with them and possibly one other only, and that I was genuinely going to purchase a new item from them.
It doesn't matter who is reading what you put on forums. Forums are for people to ask questions, look for advice, and discuss whatever subject they want. If you're looking at buying an amplifier, you have the right to visit as many dealers as you like in order to hear your shortlist. If a dealer is going to get shirty/miffed/hurt/jealous/sad/angry because you're trying an amp out at another dealer that he doesn't keep, then you have the right to avoid that dealer. Quite a lot of people have a demo, say they're going to think about it, or say they have a another demo lined up elsewhere. Many will come back, some don't. That's the way it is.

No no no, we can't have this, realism *biggrin*

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
David@FrankHarvey said:
jonathanRD said:

Will you have me back? Lol

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
The chinese gp is almost starting.
Every bit of anger is drained

Now i only find 'a certain individual' to be very sad and funny. Dave can sell me my rears and center speaker (atc)
I will just join the long and growing list of people on this forum as being caught out and butt hurt by the master of customer relations.

Its quite a long list, im lead to believe.

For everyone thats read this and thought to themselves

What childish behaviour from 2 grown men - why didnt you just laugh it off. And your right i should have so i appoligise - ive let myself down fo allowing someone to drag me down to a very low level.

Well at least we had 2 ladies on the forum yesterday

luckylion100

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
but I've decided to take the more direct approach akin to that of some forum members and just say it as I see it from now on...

I wonder how Hegel would view this, I know/think it's speaker related but is this the correct and professional conduct expected of the Hegel Music Systems UK Dealer of the Year 2015? They're happy for their company/products to be represented by this outlet...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts