Will the Quad L-ite be suitable for me?!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
a few months ago i demo'd a rega apollo CD and amp with some totum dream catchers. The whole thing was amazing, but the funds required to purchase such as setup made me look at alternatives. I very much liked the roksan L3 amp when i auditioned that and thought that would top the setup off nice.

Although me and my partner have decided this would be an amasing setup to buy, we just don't have the £2000 required for that kind of setup right now. Plus, i would want to add rear speakers and a sub etc to make a home cinema setup with my old yamaha E800 processor.

I'm getting impatient and would like some sounds in my lounge. I currently have an arcam alpha 7SE and a rotel 971mk11 amp to go with the yamaha processor.

With the recent reduction in price on the Quad L-ite 5.1 package, would this setup sing with music as well as movies with my current hardware, or would i be better saving my pennies and replacing it all when i have the required funds for the system i mentioned above?

My listening is around 60/40 in favour of movies and i could stretch to the £500ish of the quads at the moment.

Unfortunately i can't find anywhere to have a listen to the quads but hear nothing but good things from people.

My room is approx 13x11ft

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts