WiFi/Bluetooth adapter to upgrade Denon DM37?

JimFoster

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
I want more sources than CD and FM/DAB radio. I'd like to play mp3s from Amazon Autorip that live on my PC and Nexus 6p. I have a Asustor AS-302T NAS. I want to hook up my Denon to some streaming services like Spotify Connect. And I want to use Internet radio. I was looking at the Ruark R4 but it doesn't have Ethernet/Wifi. I was thinking about the Marantz M-CR611. But the remote control app reviews are terrible. The receiver or CD player part of it isn't better than what I've got. Plus I don't really want to get rid of the Denon.

I don't want to go a propriety way like Sonos. So I've been reading about the Pure Jongo A2. This seems to tick all the boxes and is cheap. Can anyone recommend the A2 or any other dongle? I've also seen the Gramofon dongle on the Spotify website. No idea if it is any good. And now Google has the Chromecast Audio. Thanks.

LetMeKnow

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi JimFoster,

I am thinking of buying the Jongo A2. What is your revieuw on this device? It is quite cheap compared to simular devices, that is why i am hesitating to buy it.

Greetings

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
As a Bluetooth adaptor it's pretty good for £14 (refurbished stock) offering digital coaxial and optical outputs as well as RCA line outputs. It isn't aptX though. The non Bluetooth wireless option I believe only works with the Pure Connect app ... haven't tried it yet.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts