Why does my system sound like ass?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
simonlewis said:
I had some boasters last week the only problem is you can't dunk them which makes them totally inappropriate.
smiley-laughing.gif

I like biting the ends of Cadburys Chocolate Fingers and using them as straws to suck up coffee.

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
steve_1979 said:
The_Lhc said:
MakkaPakka said:
Poor bloke comes along with a relatively striaghtforward issue and everyone queues up to slate his kit and tell him to buy something else!

Err, NOT everyone, the resident a-hole told him to check his settings and I'd like some GOD DAMNED ******* RECOGNITION OF THAT! Or a biscuit, a biscuit would be good right now...

I acknowledge and respect your talent for lateral thinking and also your general greatness and intelligence in this thread. You have my permission to help yourself to the biscuit tin.

+1

But I've no biscuits to offer. I think I've got a nectarine somewhere that you can have...

ESLee

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I agree it's either a 5.1 downmix or Netflix issue.

However, I do agree the B&Ws are not great. I owned a pair and never got on with them, muddy to say the least.

My two pennies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts