why cant i find them cheaper?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello all

just a quick question, in all aspects of seeking out the best price for my home cinema kit i can find cheaper prices for all pieces of my kit in relation to the prices quoted on the what hi fi website except for the speakers, they are the kef 2005.3 and they are 700pounds everywhere.

is there a reason why i cant find any retailer trying to undercut others and offer a cheaper price?

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
I think these are brand new / only been out a few months at most. You'll find they won't become discounted until they've been in the shops a while. Also, if they're really popular, places aren't going to discount them as there would be no need to.

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Had a look at these when they first came out, price then at a few shops was £599. Probably got popular like the Professor said so put up the price. Sevenoaks was one of them, it now looks like the price has gone up to £699 every where give them a ring to be sure.Other than that a quick look on google and Laserline hifi have them for £649, else where Roy Rowett £699 with 25mtrs of Qed Anniversary speaker cable and 5mtr sub cable, and A1 Sound also has speaker cable bundle offer.Im sure there where offer bundle deals around as well, so it might be a worthwhile consideration if you need the cables.Hope this helps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts