Who’s getting Justice League tomorrow?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
the first 2 superman films and

Well, the FIRST Superman movies (that I can remember) mainly featured Christopher Reeve (or an Action Man dressed up as Superman) hanging from wires. No CGI involved.

Its got to the point where these Marvel / DC movies are little more than computer animated cartoons with a few humans thrown in for novelty, not the other way around.

I hate 'em...

D

Deleted member 2457

I decided to buy it after all and have watched it. I suppose it was better than I was expecting but just a once watch film for me.

abacus

bigboss said:
Watched it yesterday. The ending was a bit tame, but the film was enjoyable overall! Good to see some comedy in a DC Comics film for a change (barring the Wonder Woman film)!

Did you watch all the way through the credits as there is an extra and a teaser like Marvel does?

Bill

abacus said:
bigboss said:
Watched it yesterday. The ending was a bit tame, but the film was enjoyable overall! Good to see some comedy in a DC Comics film for a change (barring the Wonder Woman film)!

Did you watch all the way through the credits as there is an extra and a teaser like Marvel does?

Bill
Yes, I always do that. :)

Gave a glimpse to Justice League 2 film.....and I think the Batman film.

simonali

Aug 8, 2006
Visit site
bigboss said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
I brought it today and I thought it was very good I really enjoyed the film and ties in nicely with the 2 superman films and wonder woman film .

i am glad they brought superman back !
You should put a "spoiler alert" on top of your post. Although I knew this would be the case, I didn't want to know it this way.

Are you kidding? Henry Cavill is in the first 20 seconds of the trailer. And he's very much alive, not playing a Super cadaver!

simonali said:
bigboss said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
I brought it today and I thought it was very good I really enjoyed the film and ties in nicely with the 2 superman films and wonder woman film .

i am glad they brought superman back !
You should put a "spoiler alert" on top of your post. Although I knew this would be the case, I didn't want to know it this way.

Are you kidding? Henry Cavill is in the first 20 seconds of the trailer.
As a flashback, and absent from any posters.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I was really setting myself up to be disappointed but enjoyed it.

There was of course bad script, terrible emotionless Bad guys and those flying fly demons were a cheap marvel copy but at least it was not so bad as I expected.

Hope next movie we have human enemies and not trying to destroy the whole plannet.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Watched it yesterday and I thought it was bad, really bad. Bad acting and weak story line. The only decent character was the Flash; Ben Affleck plays a terrible batman! My wife and daughter enjoyed it though..

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Series1boy said:
Watched it yesterday and I thought it was bad, really bad. Bad acting and weak story line. The only decent character was the Flash; Ben Affleck plays a terrible batman!  My wife and daughter enjoyed it though..

Ben Affleck far too cumbersome.

Christopher Nolan spoilt us

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
Series1boy said:
Watched it yesterday and I thought it was bad, really bad. Bad acting and weak story line. The only decent character was the Flash; Ben Affleck plays a terrible batman! My wife and daughter enjoyed it though..

yes the dark knight trilogy is superb!

F

FunkyMonkey

Andrewjvt said:
Series1boy said:
Watched it yesterday and I thought it was bad, really bad. Bad acting and weak story line. The only decent character was the Flash; Ben Affleck plays a terrible batman!  My wife and daughter enjoyed it though..

Wrong. Christian Bale spoilt us.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
FunkyMonkey said:
Andrewjvt said:
Series1boy said:

Wrong. Christian Bale spoilt us.

ha ha yeah I didn’t notice that!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts