Who’s getting Justice League tomorrow?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
Not me!

I seem to have lost all interest in Marvel. I’ve avoided Ben Affleck as Batman, and all of the new Superman movies. I also avoided the new Spider-Man movies as Peter Parker looked about 12 years old. I saw the trailer for Justice League at the cinema and it looked bloody awful, so avoided that as well. It’s a shame, as I grew up with Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, and Hulk comics, and super heroes in general. The last ones I enjoyed were the Iron Man and Hulk individual films some time ago.

The only Marvel film I’ve seen over the last few years was Logan, which was brilliant, but I’m guessing this is a one off with regards to quality. Looking forward to seeing the black and white version soon.

D

Deleted member 2457

Gets a 5 out of 10 for the movie on AVForums:

https://www.avforums.com/review/justice-league-4K-ultra-hd-blu-ray-review.14784

Oh dear, I don’t think I will bother.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
I'm following both Marvel and DC Comics series, so will watch Justice League in 3D. Disc arriving tomorrow.
thumbs_up.png

F

FunkyMonkey

@davidf it is not a marvel film.
I'm not getting as it was a pain to sit through batman Vs superman.
I am gonna get it free on rakuten using wuntu

D

Deleted member 2457

Went to buy if today but at £25 no chance. Wait for it to come on Sky now.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
£25 seems reasonable to me for a new premium release on the highest-def format, we paid £15 for films on video tapes not 20 years ago. On the other hand, we all know it's the kind of film that will be in the Home Bargains £5 rack within six months, so I'll wait til then.

D

Deleted member 2457

MajorFubar said:
£25 seems reasonable to me for a new premium release on the highest-def format, we paid £15 for films on video tapes not 20 years ago. On the other hand, we all know it's the kind of film that will be in the Home Bargains £5 rack within six months, so I'll wait til then.
Yep, me too.

F

FunkyMonkey

Watching it on rakuten right now.
Yes you can stream it.
All uhd brand new releases were £20 or less until recently

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
But I can predict you right now it's going to suck
I enjoyed wonder women though.
I also.enjoyed the first new superman
Batman v superman was rubbish.
Why is the villain always computer generated massive destroy the whole universe instead of just normal penguin/joker etc
They lost the plot trying to be bigger and better always.
On another note don't get me started on the last jedi

abacus

Rented it on Google Play last night (HD DD+) and while I wasn’t expecting too much due the poor reviews, I was shocked at just how bad it was, (Should have been left on the cutting room floor) definitely something to avoid.

The best DC film I have seen has been Wonder Women, which is superb and easy a match for any of the top flight Marvel Movies. (So DC can do it if they want)

Bill

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
davidf said:
Not me!

I seem to have lost all interest in Marvel. I’ve avoided Ben Affleck as Batman, and all of the new Superman movies. I also avoided the new Spider-Man movies as Peter Parker looked about 12 years old. I saw the trailer for Justice League at the cinema and it looked bloody awful, so avoided that as well. It’s a shame, as I grew up with Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, and Hulk comics, and super heroes in general. The last ones I enjoyed were the Iron Man and Hulk individual films some time ago.

The only Marvel film I’ve seen over the last few years was Logan, which was brilliant, but I’m guessing this is a one off with regards to quality. Looking forward to seeing the black and white version soon.
it’s a DC film not a Marvel film

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
gel said:
Gets a 5 out of 10 for the movie on AVForums:

https://www.avforums.com/review/justice-league-4K-ultra-hd-blu-ray-review.14784

Oh dear, I don’t think I will bother.
I would if you liked Wonder Woman and the first 2 superman films it’s very good I give it 10/10 buy it !

Blacksabbath25 said:
I brought it today and I thought it was very good I really enjoyed the film and ties in nicely with the 2 superman films and wonder woman film .

i am glad they brought superman back !
You should put a "spoiler alert" on top of your post. Although I knew this would be the case, I didn't want to know it this way.

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
Took one look at the BD cover and instantly decided that I wouldn't be watching it (unless it was on telly, there was nothing else worth watching and I was somewhat bored). I've gone right off films like this.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
bigboss said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
I brought it today and I thought it was very good I really enjoyed the film and ties in nicely with the 2 superman films and wonder woman film .

i am glad they brought superman back !
You should put a "spoiler alert" on top of your post. Although I knew this would be the case, I didn't want to know it this way.
sorry I wasn’t thinking

F

FunkyMonkey

Batman Vs Superman was Sinbad I had forgotten that Superman was.killed.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
I really liked the superman films and the justice league fitted really well after the first 2 superman films and I really do not understand why people do not like the second superman film I thought it was really well done and a very moody dark film which I liked .

there a lot of people who just like serious films or factual films might I say but me I like a films that you can get lost in and who cares about CGI if it makes the film good all the better I say .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts