which upscaling dvd player

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have just ordered a sony kdl46w2000u.Ineed to replace my old dvd player with a new upscaling player.after going through reveiws & forums I have come up with denon 1940 or 1740,or maybe the new Toshiba sd-480E.Just wondered if any one has a suggestion. thanks steve.

A

Anonymous

why not take a look at these two - toshiba sd-370e[ around £50 ] or -pioneer dv-400v [around £90 ]

A

Anonymous

hi steve, i have used a denon 1740 and toshiba 370e on my panny 42pz70 plasma,both not as good as my toshiba ep30. yep i know hd-dvd is kaput ,but at £70 a bargain dvd upscaler and plenty of cheap discs around

A

Anonymous

I have heard that the ARCAM 139 is an amazing DVD player. Apparently the upscaling technology is very robust of a very high quality.

A

Anonymous

Definetly the EP30 Toshiba with added bonus of HD DVD playback for only £77 on amazon[quote user="gammonfunk"]
I have just ordered a sony kdl46w2000u.Ineed to replace my old dvd player with a new upscaling player.after going through reveiws & forums I have come up with denon 1940 or 1740,or maybe the new Toshiba sd-480E.Just wondered if any one has a suggestion. thanks steve.

[/quote]

A

Anonymous

Yeah the EP 30 is a terrific upscaler (you migt have to upgrade the firmware depending on the screen you have, but it's easy enough). The downside is that it's just Region 2 DVDs and I guess a hack will not be forthcoming!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts